1. Cancellation of the full booking within 7 days of the commencement of the booking will result in the full boarding fees being due for payment.
2. In the event of owners returning before the end of the boarding period booked, the full period booked will be charged. There are no discounts for early collections.
3. Full boarding fees are payable on collection of your cat(s).
4. We accept cash, cheques and all major credit cards as well as Apple, Google & Samsung Pay.
5. Boarding fees are charged per day, including the day of arrival and departure.
6. Daily boarding fees, where multiple cats share one chalet, are as follows: 1 cat - £10.50; 2 cats - £17.00; 3 cats - £21.00; 4 cats - £25.00;
7. Only cats from the same family may share a chalet.
8. Any additional costs incurred by us, such as flea treatments, veterinary bills, etc., are payable upon collection of your cat(s).
9. Your cat's inoculations for Feline Infectious Enteritis and upper respiratory infections (Cat Flu) must be up to date.
10. Your cat's up to date vaccination certificate will need to be presented prior to boarding. Please remember your cat cannot be boarded without it, so ensure your vaccinations are boosted annually. This is in the interest of your cat's health and those who are staying in the cattery at the same time.
11. In line with CIEM. Where a full course of vaccinations is required, these must be completed at least 7 days before boarding.
12. The annual booster vaccination should be carried out at least seven days before boarding.
13. Cats will only be accepted during our opening hours. In very exceptional circumstances, we may accept cats outside of these hours by appointment only. There will be an additional charge for this service.
14. Owners must produce an up to date vaccination certificate on arrival or admission will be refused.
15. No cat suffering from, or suspected to be suffering from, any infectious or contagious disease can be accepted. The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of ill health pending advice from a veterinary surgeon.
16. Cats may only be collected during our opening hours. In very exceptional circumstances, cats may be collected outside of these hours by appointment only; there will be an additional charge for this service.
17. Full boarding fees are payable on collection of your cat(s).
18. Cress Green Cattery's own vets will be called if any member of Cress Green Cattery's staff have any concerns over your cats health.
19. All examinations, tests, treatments, operations and or other procedures carried out or recommended by the vets will be at the customers expense and any interim expenses incurred by Cress Green Cattery will be reimbursed, in full, at the end of the boarding period.