Welcome to Cress Green Cattery
The safety of our customers, our resident guests and ourselves is a priority at Cress Green Cattery and although our cleaning procedures are already rigorous, we have - as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic - introduced further measures in order to offer greater protection for everyone.
- Please remove any collars from you cat(s) before bringing them into the cattery.
- Customers may arrive during our normal opening hours, however if there is already another customer in the cattery you will be asked to wait.
- There is no need to bring food as this is supplied, but if you do need to bring your cats regular food from home this will be labeled with your cats name and their chalet number and stored in our cat kitchen along with the other foods.
- We are now able to accept card payments as well as Apple, Samsung & Google Pay. If you would like to pay by cheque (payable to Cress Green Cattery) or cash (please provide the exact amount to avoid the need to give change), then please provide your payment in either a sealed envelope or a clear bag.
- We do still require customers to bring their cat(s) vaccination certificates with them.
- During the pandemic tours/viewing are strictly by appointment only.
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers use.
We thank all our customers for their support in keeping everyone safe
At Cress Green Cattery, we offer luxury cat boarding in the peaceful Gloucestershire village of Eastington, just 5 minutes from junction 13 of the M5 and 3 miles from Stonehouse and enjoy stunning views over the Cotswold countryside. With an enviable reputation, built up over approximately 50 years, the cattery is designed with your cat's comfort in mind, providing them with a cozy and secure environment. Come visit us and see why we're the best choice for your feline friend.
Cress Green Cattery is owned by Steve & Keely and is both the family business and our home we are on hand day and night to look after your treasured family member. Being a family of animal lovers and having had cats in our lives since early childhood we understand exactly what a cat needs to be feel safe and comfortable and we promise to look after all our feline guests as if they were our own.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.