Welcome to Cress Green Cattery
The safety of our customers, our resident guests and ourselves is a priority at Cress Green Cattery and although our cleaning procedures are already rigorous, we have - as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic - introduced further measures in order to offer greater protection for everyone.
- Please remove any collars from you cat(s) before bringing them into the cattery.
- To reduce the risk of contamination, please do not bring your cats own bedding during this time. All items are provided and are thoroughly washed and disinfected. Only one favourite toy will be permitted and this will be disinfected on arrival.
- Any medication should be provided in a small clear plastic bag (such as a sandwich or freezer bag).
Drop off & Collection
- Customers may arrive during our normal opening hours, however if there is already another customer in the cattery you will be asked to wait.
- We are only able to permit two people per household to enter the cattery for drop off/collection.
- In order to maintain social distancing, customers will not be able to enter either the reception or the main cattery buildings. Staff will settle your cat(s) into their chalets and collect them at the end of their stay. You are welcome to observe from our outside walkway.
- All cat carriers will be disinfected by us on arrival and stored away until collection.
- There is no need to bring food as this is supplied, but if you do need to bring your cats regular food from home this must be from a new unopened pack (please no tupperware or opened packets). The unopened pack will be sanitised before being stored in our cat kitchen along with the other foods.
- We are now able to accept card payments as well as Apple, Samsung & Google Pay. If you would like to pay by cheque (payable to Cress Green Cattery) or cash (please provide the exact amount to avoid the need to give change), then please provide your payment in either a sealed envelope or a clear bag.
- We do still require customers to bring their cat(s) vaccination certificates with them.
- During the pandemic tours/viewing are strictly by appointment only.
- Hand sanitiser and paper towels will be available for customers use.
- Before and after dealing with a customer, staff will sanitise their hands and disinfect any areas/items that may have been handled by customers.
We thank all our customers for their support in keeping everyone safe
Cress Green has been a cattery for over 40 years and has built up an enviable reputation as one of Gloucestershire's premier pet boarding facilities. Situated at the end of a quiet lane in the beautiful village of Eastington, just 5 minutes from junction 13 of the M5 and 3 miles from Stonehouse, it enjoys stunning views over the Cotswold countryside and is the perfect place for your cat to enjoy a peaceful stay.
Cress Green Cattery is owned by Steve & Keely and is both the family business and our home we are on hand day and night to look after your family member and our young son has the important job title of 'Chief Cat Stroker'. Being a family of animal lovers and having had cats in our lives since early childhood we understand exactly what a cat needs to be feel safe and comfortable and we promise to look after all our feline guests as if they were our own.